Councilmember Paul Koretz commends BCA board member and 45 year Benedict Canyon resident, Don Loze, for Don’s decades of community service.
Who are we?
- The Board of Directors is composed of all volunteers who donate their time and professional skills in service to your community. All of our work is funded by your contributions.
What do we do?
- Monitor ongoing projects, programs and policies by private entities and city agencies outside our area which may impact or set precedent for land use and development within the canyon.
- Monitor crime, safety, traffic, development and quality of life in the canyon.
- We have four seats on the Bel Air-Beverly Crest Neighborhood Council, an officially recognized component of our city government.
- We have one executive seat on The Federation of Hillside and Canyon Associations.
- We have one representative on the Community-Police Advisory Board (C-PAB) at the West Los Angeles Community Police Station, and two seats on the Traffic Committee.
What do we provide members?
- City service advocacy.
- Annual meeting for members.
- Representation at greater Los Angeles civic meetings.
- Emergency preparedness information.
- Hotline: (310) 553-4BCA
When and where do we meet?
- In-person meetings are on hold for the duration of the Coronavirus restrictions.
- The BCA remains as active as always.
- Direct your questions and concerns to our contact information listed below.
- Let us hear from you any time.
- Be well, stay safe!